CoNet applies its expertise to provide the customer with ease of mind. We can do so, because our staff knows their craft and is eager to learn. Our company gladly invests in treasured knowledge. With our wealth of expertise, we are able to identify and improve. This way, our customers will not have to focus on what is, but on what can be. CoNet provides time and space for freedom and creativity.
The first choice for every business that understands the value of freedom in creativity.
THE FIELD WE WORK IN
CoNet is the Siemens specialist for optimization, automation, and advice. We work with Siemens products like no one else and can answer all the questions regarding Siemens automation. From advice and engineering to maintenance, we are the single point of contact for process optimization.
We have a drive for what we do, therefore, a Business Controller with a drive for finance is just what we are looking for.
We bet you are a true professional, and we believe that you know best what is needed to be a great Business Controller. In that case, we want to hear your ideas and follow your knowledge, as you will be playing a key position at CoNet.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
You are bold enough to think outside the box. You have a vision on what finance within CoNet should look like. You are responsible for our annual budgets, monthly reports as well as managing day-to-day finance administration and project control. You have new ideas to make finance interesting for our CoNetters and are capable of executing these ideas with success. Your strong communication skills and experience in project-driven businesses make you a strategic partner for the management team and organization.
What will you do:
We trust your knowledge, and we are ready to hear your suggestions. Here is what you will do:
- Preparing and auditing financial statements
- Checking financial reporting and whether it complies with regulations
- Optimizing internal control
- Budgeting for internal projects and operations
- Project control together with the Project Manager
- Creating cash flow budgets and manage liquidity
- Analyzing financial data, provide reporting and advice to management
- Preparing (intercompany) payments, their enforcement and financial compliance with all obligations
- Defining, measuring and interpreting KPI’s
- Tax statements
- Annual budget
What can we offer you:
We are a team of modern technicians, with an emphasis on team, modernism and techie. With our combined knowledge, we can handle just about any industrial issue. The more difficult it gets, the more we like it. This is appreciated not only in the salary, but also in the way we give trust and encourage autonomy. Here is what we offer you:
- Market competitive salary following the Baarda Salary Standard (€ 4.500 – €6.400,-)
- Yearly bonus
- Laptop and phone
- Divers group of colleagues to work with
Who are you:
Our ideal candidate likes to approach things differently and feels like a fish in the water in a technical environment. We would prefer if you have:
- Extensive experience in a similar position (at least 5 years)
- Experience in project centric/driven business
- Experience in managing teams
- Extensive knowledge of IT systems and processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience in managing budgets and statistics
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Attention to detail
- Nice to have: experience in working with Microsoft Business Central and reporting systems such as Power BI/Grafana
- However, it all comes to YOU. So, tell us, who are you?
We are looking for someone who sees themselves holding these values
- Enterprising: A CoNetter dares to independently create chances. Within these they are decisive, solution focused and responsible.
- Innovative: CoNetters have the space and freedom to develop and be creative. This results in the best solution for the customer.
- Friendship: CoNetters are friends, we laugh and cry together, have fun together, are strong together, are each others equals, rely on each other and help each other.
- Driven: CoNetters are enthusiastic and driven, we see our work as a hobby. This is what gives us positive energy which shines through in all we partake in.
- Freedom: A CoNetter has the freedom to be themselves and express that in a way that is congruent with who they are.
LET’S GET IN TOUCH!
Could you be our next Business Controller? We are excited to discover what you can bring to our team! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CoNet. Our Process, Your Progress!