WORKING IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING. WHAT A DREAM JOB!
Ready to investigate, experiment, try and learn. The ultimate goal of our new .NET Developer/Architect.
CoNet is the Siemens specialist for optimization, automation, and advice. We work with Siemens products like no one else and can answer all the questions regarding Siemens automation. From advice and engineering to maintenance, we are the single point of contact for your process optimization.
We have a drive for what we do, and that shows in CoNet’s continued growth. That is why we are looking for people who want to work with us.
You will be part of CoNet’s dynamic development team. We develop both in-house products and custom-tailored software solutions for various clients in the (manufacturing) industry. Our solutions range from custom on-premise LIMS/MES-related software to cloud-based data & analytics software. We are looking for a medior / senior c# developer who has experience and confidence working with the Azure DevOps ALM platform and its concepts, such as CI/CD, release management, and GIT version control.
You will mainly work with the Microsoft stack such as C#, ASP.NET (Core) MVC, Web APIs, Microsoft SQL Server, and Azure, but you should not be afraid to work with other (open-source) products Docker, Python, Java, etc. Knowledge of different technologies is a plus.
Besides coding, you will also be involved in architecting end solutions from scratch, be it in the cloud (Azure) or on-premise, so sticking to our quality standards.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant .NET development experience;
- Good communication- and documentation skills;
- A strong team player and responsible person;
- Azure DevOps ALM (CI/CD, build pipelines & release management);
- .NET Framework / .NET Core;
- ASP.NET (MVC), Windows Forms, Console, Web API & Windows Services development;
- ORM, Entity Framework, ADO.NET;
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Windows (Server) platform;
- Solutions architecture on-premise or in the cloud (Azure);
- Ability to estimate work effort for epics/features/backlog items;
- Familiar with industry best practices/principles such as SOLID, design patterns;
- DevOps principles, IoC/dependency injection, etc.;
- Familiar with various architectures such as onion architecture, clean architecture, MVC, Web Forms, MVVM, etc.
- Azure IoT hub/edge;
- Familiar with the Agile philosophy and the SCRUM framework;
- Affection with industrial automation, IoT, Industry 4.0;
- OPC DA/UA;
- VB.NET / Python;
- Power BI;
- Familiar with the ISA95/88 standard;
- Familiar with Siemens systems;
- Familiar with Machine Learning;
- Fluent in Dutch (speaking and writing);
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
What do we offer
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Market competitive salary
- Diverse and energetic team
- Team building events
- Career opportunities
Please fill in the form down below. Let’s get in touch, and we’ll take it from there.