Introduction – CoNet and the Development Team
The CoNet organization was founded over 20 years ago. A company fired up by the ambition to supply custom-made process control technology and automation solutions to national and international clients. The organization’s principles are high levels of involvement, flexibility, and specialist knowledge. CoNet is located in the Netherlands, Zaandam.
CoNet’s Microsoft oriented development team is complementary to its Industrial Automation Engineering team, dedicated to the development and integration of software solutions that focus on the Manufacturing Operations Management layer (MOMS) of the industrial software stack. The range of solutions our team delivers is not limited to MOMS-related functionality only though; with broad expertise in software development in all its facets, CoNet is able to implement all kinds of software requirements and integrations for the industrial process automation, whether it be in the cloud or on-premise.
By adhering to the Agile philosophy and using the Scrum framework to guide the development process where applicable, the development team is able to quickly adjust to changing requirements while the client is closely involved in the implementation process.
The team has adopted several DevOps best practices such as Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD). Static code analysis & peer code reviewing is an enforced standard within our development process before the software is deployed through multiple stages to the production environment.
CoNet’s development team is currently searching for an experienced and driven .NET developer/architect.
You will be part of CoNet’s Agile development team, in which we develop both in-house products as well as custom-tailored software solutions for various clients in the (manufacturing) industry. Our solutions range from custom on-premise LIMS/MES related software to cloud-based data & analytics software. For this vacancy, we’re looking for a medior / senior c# developer who has experience working with the Azure DevOps ALM platform and its concepts, such as CI/CD, release management, and GIT version control.
You will mainly work with the Microsoft stack such as C#, ASP.NET (Core) MVC, Web API’s, Microsoft SQL Server, and Azure, but should not be afraid to work with other (open-source) products such as Docker, Python, Java, etc. It’s definitely a plus if you have experience with technologies other than the Microsoft stack.
Besides coding, you’ll also be involved in architecting end solutions from scratch, be it in the cloud (Azure) or on-premise, thereby adhering to our quality standards.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant .NET development experience;
- Good communication- and documentation skills;
- A strong team player and responsible person;
- Azure DevOps ALM (CI/CD, build pipelines & release management);
- .NET Framework / .NET Core;
- ASP.NET (MVC), Windows Forms, Console, Web API & Windows Services development;
- ORM, Entity Framework, ADO.NET;
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Windows (Server) platform;
- Solutions architecture on-premise or in the cloud (Azure);
- Ability to estimate work effort for epics/features/backlog items;
- Familiar with industry best practices/principles such as SOLID, design patterns;
- DevOps principles, IoC/dependency injection, etc.;
- Familiar with various architectures such as onion architecture, clean architecture, MVC, Web Forms, MVVM, etc.
- Azure IoT hub/edge;
- Familiar with the Agile philosophy and the SCRUM framework;
- Affection with industrial automation, IoT, Industry 4.0;
- OPC DA/UA;
- VB.NET / Python;
- Power BI;
- Familiar with the ISA95/88 standard;
- Familiar with Siemens systems;
- Familiar with Machine Learning;
- Fluent in Dutch (speaking and writing);
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
What do we offer
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Market competitive salary
- Diverse and energetic team
- Team building events
- Career opportunities
We are CoNet – Progress in Process!