CoNet applies its expertise to provide the customer with ease of mind. We can do so, because our staff knows their craft. Because our staff is eager to learn. Treasured knowledge our company gladly invests in. With our wealth of expertise, we are able to identify and improve. This way, our customers will not have to focus on what is, but on what can be. CoNet provides time and space for freedom and creativity.
The first choice for every business that understands the value of freedom in creativity.
We are looking for an experienced TEAM LEADER for one of our customer teams at our office in Zaandam, Verkade factory.
Our team leaders are the front-line leaders of our operation. You cooperate easily between your team and our customers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. You stimulate the learning & development of your team and encourage self-management. You act as a brand ambassador, delivering an exceptional experience to customers, managing day-to-day operations as well as proactively developing team members to reach their full potential.
The role of the team leader encompasses many activities including:
• Grow CoNet’s culture and values
• Convey the company’s vision and mission
• Inspire and motivate the team
• Create the right conditions in the here and now within a team
• Translate policy into practical goals and ensure that results are pursued
• Ensure proper staffing within the team
• Maintain equality
• Monitor and secure KPIs
• Signal and escalate issues
• Participate in determining salaries/raises
• Monitor different interests, e.g. CoNet, team, customer
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Mastery of the English language in word and writing
• Mastery of the Dutch language in word and writing.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Knowledge of modern operating systems such as PLC/ SCADA or DCS preferably acquired in the industry or at an industrial-oriented engineering firm. Siemens automation knowledge is thereby a Pre;
What do we offer
We are a team of modern technicians. With an emphasis on team. And modern. And techie. With our combined knowledge, we can handle just about any industrial issue. The more difficult it gets, the more we like it. That is appreciated not only in salary but also in the way we give trust and encourage autonomy.
Let’s get in touch!
Are you interested? Please mail us your vision, preferably with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s get in touch, and we’ll take it from there.