Since 2019, CoNet is the first Siemens added value Partner for Digital Grid in addition to Certified Solution Partner for SIMATIC PCS7 from Siemens. As a result, our customers have a single point of contact for both their energy questions and process and factory automation. By looking at process and factory automation as well as energy and protections from the PCS7 / TIA platform, we can offer cost-efficient total solutions to monitor energy flows and to use energy more consciously. Linking process and factory automation with intelligent energy networks can significantly increase sustainability.
Climate change, increasing scarcity of fossil fuels and digitization in general are forcing us to look for renewable energy sources and to lower our energy consumption. Digitization is about providing more and especially “better” data and information. Often this is already available “locally”, but not available in the right way. It can also involve replacing or adapting “older” systems, so the data and information becomes available. For the industry, the energy transition is accompanied by major challenges. Companies must actively work with solutions to (partly) meet their own energy needs. They are audited for their energy consumption in the context of new legislation and regulations and must demonstrably increase their energy efficiency. In addition, they must be protected against possible network pollution due to the increasing number of decentralized energy sources. Digital Grid Technology offers those solutions.
But the “normal” protection of, for example, feeders, transformers, motors, generator fields, etc., is also among the services we provide. This concerns protection relays from Siemens, the well-known SIPROTEC 4 and 5, and the Reyrolle. In cases where a Siemens switchgear is fitted with a different brand such as Woodward or Fanox, CoNet can provide you this service. As with a switchgear from other manufacturers as long as the protection device is a Siemens Siprotec for example. Testing with secondary injections is done with the aid of Omicron test equipment.
Our employees have been trained by Siemens in the engineering, implementation, testing and commissioning of the Siemens Digital Grid products and systems. We have our own testing equipment for the Digital Grid software from Siemens. We test issues such as motor and over voltage protection in a simulation environment, which we also use for live demonstrations and application training.
You can contact us for the following services:
- Programming, implementing, testing and commissioning of Siemens SIPROTEC 4 and 5 field equipment for protection, control, monitoring and measurement applications in electrical energy systems.
- After a trip or other problem, we will visit you and read out the SIPROTEC for you and do an initial evaluation and / or check (including SIGRA / COMTRADE files).
- Programming, implementing, testing and commissioning of Reyrolle protection equipment from Siemens.
- Testing by secondary injection of currents and voltages with Omicron test equipment.
- Networks and communication including cyber security. Also, for connection to 3rd party systems and links with existing process automation, TIA or SCADA / PCS7.
- Power quality and management.
- SENTRON PAC energy measurements.
- Energy Manager and Mindsphere solutions (also possible in combination with TIA / PCS7).
- Energy / efficiency (Energy / Efficiency)
- Renewables, like windparks and including off-shore services (Renewable Energy)
- Application and devices of the Siemens SICAM portfolio including:
- SICAM Q100 / Q200 and P850 / P50 energy measurements
- SICAM Power Automation System (PAS) for the automation of sub-stations
- SICAM SCC visualization system
- SICAM PQS (Collection and archiving or fault record and power quality (PQ) data)
If you have questions or a need for other services, please Contact us at CoNet.
Completed projects in this sector:
Rotterdam's transport company RET is becoming increasingly green. At the end of 2019, RET introduced 55 fully electric city buses. CoNet programmed and tested the Siemens 8DJH medium-voltage switchgear with SIPROTEC 5 Compact protections for the charging stations and...
Working on and with offshore wind platforms requires specific knowledge and experience. Moreover, the circumstances are very different from those on land; therefore, different regulations apply. “It is an exciting and challenging environment to be working in,”...
CoNet is the first Siemens Solution Partner in Digital Grid-technology field. Recently the partnership was officially sealed at CoNet Zaandam. As partners, Siemens and CoNet can supply modern automation solutions and intelligent power grids to industrial clients,...
HVC's Focus on Sustainability and Climate Goals HVC, an energy and waste utility company, has tasked CoNet with a comprehensive project aimed at increasing web security, upgrading software and hardware to the latest versions, and improving overall engineering...
HVC, the largest non-commercial waste collector in the Netherlands, has undergone a remarkable transformation over the past 25 years. What began as the construction of a modern waste energy plant in Alkmaar has evolved into a sustainable waste management company...
Revolutionizing High-voltage Safety Testing with CoNet's Test Box CoNet, in collaboration with Siemens, has achieved an extraordinary feat as the sole company worldwide to possess an in-house Energy Test & Development center. We are thrilled to announce that we...
CoNet, a trusted partner of "Hoogheemraadschap Hollands Noorderkwartier" (HHNK), was assigned the crucial task of migrating the current burner control system. The objective was to improve the overall process efficiency, gain insights into the entire process and energy...