CoNet wishes to be known as a company where employees can evolve technically using the wide range of Siemens products.
In terms of our customers, CoNet wishes to offer them the most suitable solutions in a proper manner.
In other words:
- CoNet is one of Siemens’ certified partners in the area of FA (Factory Automation) and PA (Process Automation);
- CoNet is the only company in the Netherlands that is a certified PCS 7 Process Safety Specialist;
- CoNet is the first Siemens COMOS partner (Plant lifecycle management software);
- Thanks to the reasons mentioned above and the number of Siemens projects that we have implemented, CoNet enjoys an excellent relationship with Siemens;
- CoNet engineers operate at bachelor’s degree or higher;;
- CoNet has vast experience in Simatic Batch, Route Control and the integration of PCS7 with Simatic IT;
- CoNet has experience with every version of PCS 7, S7 and WinCC as well as the migration of older Siemens systems such as S5 and Teleperm;
- CoNet has implemented more than 500 IT projects in the Netherlands;
- CoNet has already implemented 45 projects with PCS automation in the Netherlands, which makes it by far the most experienced PCS7 system integrator;
- CoNet is experienced in the development and management of customer-specific libraries based on the standard PCS 7 library and the PCS 7 APL library;
- CoNet has a separate Maintenance organisation. Our organisation incorporates a preventative and corrective service with a proven response time of less than 4 hours (24/7/365);
- CoNet is VCA** certified and implements projects of this scope preceded by an extensive VGM plan;
- CoNet is ISO 9001:2000 and CSIA certified, which means it has clearly set out its project methodologies.