Currently, CoNet is working hard on the renewal and optimisation of standard processes within the oil and gas sector. An increasing amount of organisations acknowledge the advantages of the Siemens PCS7 technology and approach CoNet as the Siemens-specialist. Throughout the last couple of years, we have indeed been able to add a significant amount of successful oil and gas projects to our portfolio. From our branches in Zaandam and Rotterdam we work on regional, national and international assignments of leading players in this market.
Would you like to know what we have to offer specifically within the oil & gas sector? Contact us at CoNet.
Completed projects in this sector:
- The company The Linde Group is a globally operating producer of gases. The production of among other things nitrogen and oxygen - and Linde’s specialisations - is based on the separation of air. The technique used is the so-called cryogenic separation technique developed more than a hundred years ago by Carl van der Linde. This technique collects, cleanses, and compresses Continue ReadingRead more
- The company Linde Gas is part of the Linde Group. With over 600 branches and sixty thousand employees in more than one hundred countries, the Linde Group is a major player in the supply of industrial gases. In the Netherlands, Linde Gas has two production sites, in Rotterdam and IJmuiden. The Linde Gas site in IJmuiden is known as one Continue ReadingRead more
- CoNet consultancy assignment in Belgium The Belgian joint venture JVW ( Joint Venture Wink Else) was rewarded the project to establish a new gas compression station. The control of the compresion station would be based upon Siematic PCS 7 systems . CoNet was approached to deploy their PCS 7 expertise. Part of CoNet's consultancy task was to test the new Continue ReadingRead more
- Gebr. Van der Lee tests Advanced Process Function software Gebr. Van der Lee continuously seeks ways to improve her overall process output and ways to improve process reporting. CoNet Rotterdam were asked join in on this task. CoNet created a test environment based on the existing Van der Lee software. Within this enviroment the software was supplemented with Advanced Process Function Continue ReadingRead more
- A ship with a length of 382m, built by Daewoo in South Korea and "final outfitting" in January 2015 in Rotterdam arrived and operational from mid-2016. CoNet was asked to take up the crane and lift control. There was the e.e.a. wrong with the crane control. In particular, the software proved incomplete and therefore unreliable and poorly maintainable. Adjustment was Continue ReadingRead more