Currently, CoNet is working hard on the renewal and optimisation of standard processes within the oil and gas sector. An increasing amount of organisations acknowledge the advantages of the Siemens PCS7 technology and approach CoNet as the Siemens-specialist. Throughout the last couple of years, we have indeed been able to add a significant amount of successful oil and gas projects to our portfolio. From our branches in Zaandam and Rotterdam we work on regional, national and international assignments of leading players in this market.
Would you like to know what we have to offer specifically within the oil & gas sector? Contact us at CoNet.
Completed projects in this sector:
- It all started with the installation of two new nitrogen compressors and culminated inan entirely new control philosophy for the Linde Gas Botlek tank park. CoNet played a very important role in the transformation towards a reliable back-up installation for the pipeline clients. CoNet made sure that the maintenance aspect was expressly included in the design of both installation and ...Read more
- The company The Linde Group is a globally operating producer of gases. The production of among other things nitrogen and oxygen - and Linde’s specialisations - is based on the separation of air. The technique used is the so-called cryogenic separation technique developed more than a hundred years ago by Carl van der Linde. This technique collects, cleanses, and compresses ...Read more
- The company Linde Gas is part of the Linde Group. With over 600 branches and sixty thousand employees in more than one hundred countries, the Linde Group is a major player in the supply of industrial gases. In the Netherlands, Linde Gas has two production sites, in Rotterdam and IJmuiden. The Linde Gas site in IJmuiden is known as one ...Read more
- CoNet consultancy assignment in Belgium The Belgian joint venture JVW ( Joint Venture Wink Else) was rewarded the project to establish a new gas compression station. The control of the compresion station would be based upon Siematic PCS 7 systems . CoNet was approached to deploy their PCS 7 expertise. Part of CoNet's consultancy task was to test the new ...Read more
- Gebr. Van der Lee tests Advanced Process Function software Gebr. Van der Lee continuously seeks ways to improve her overall process output and ways to improve process reporting. CoNet Rotterdam were asked join in on this task. CoNet created a test environment based on the existing Van der Lee software. Within this enviroment the software was supplemented with Advanced Process Function ...Read more
- Lindegas and CoNet teamed up to pull off the software migration for two large nitrogen compressors in the Lindegas-plant in IJmuiden. Everything was nicely done within the set time limit and budget, in conformity with the CSIA-protocol. “That is exactly how a project should be carried out”, according to the principal. Raw material for the Lindegas-plant at the Tata-site in ...Read more
- A clear assignment makes for an attractive project. Gebr. van der Lee / Tank Terminal Dordrecht were very clear indeed: "Migrate the existing ABB / Omron / Priva systems to Siemens PCS 7 and make sure that the terminal stays in service without any failures or downtime". Gebr. van der Lee offers a storage service for refineries, plants and contractors ...Read more
- A ship with a length of 382m, built by Daewoo in South Korea and "final outfitting" in January 2015 in Rotterdam arrived and operational from mid-2016. CoNet was asked to take up the crane and lift control. There was the e.e.a. wrong with the crane control. In particular, the software proved incomplete and therefore unreliable and poorly maintainable. Adjustment was ...Read more