However small the Netherlands are, our country is one of the largest food & beverage producers in the world. A large part of the food & beverage sector has originally been located in the Zaanstreek. It is no coincidence that CoNet is located in the heart of the food industry, namely the former Verkade Factory in Zaandam. We indeed know the food & beverage sector inside out. We know that the production has to comply with the highest quality requirements and has to continue at all times. With regards to the production of food and beverages, we have much to offer. Here, we are not only talking about knowledge of automation systems. We also have thorough knowledge of the content of this sector.
Are you active in the food & beverage sector and would you like more information about batch, route control, tracking & tracing, standards for code, operation and/or visualisation philosophy? Contact us at CoNet.
Completed projects in this sector:
- Commissioning in Indonesia Commissioning is fun! All work prior to this had one single objective; enabling to produce better/safer/more reliable. This time CoNet was involved in a special commissioning project; we were conducting it in Indonesia! The relationship between Royal Duyvis Wiener bv and CoNet is a long-term one. Thus, that we were allowed this task was not a huge Continue ReadingRead more
- Royaan improves her process quality & efficiency. With the ambition to further manage her process quality and efficiency, Royaan sought a way to improve logging of production data and benefit from this information. Primary goal was to enable the process operators an easier was to enter production data. If possible, data input should also be automated in process. Technically, it was a Continue ReadingRead more
- DMV enhances her grip on quality "Quality assurance and monitoring of all process components" is more than a stringe of words to Veghel based DMV. The project to automate the new WPC plant was awarded to the combination Van Dooren Engineers & CoNet Rotterdam. A major project involving URS , FDS , TDS and finally the the actual implementation! Monitoring Continue ReadingRead more
- It is no secret that CoNet has the ambition to expand her territory internationally. So, Cargill's request to help replace an aging DOS2000 system at her location in Berlin, Germany was enthusiastically welcomed! The project went beyond simply replacing the DOS2000 system. PCS7 also had to be deployed to replace the existing InTouch visualization software and the S7 hardware. Furthermore, Continue ReadingRead more
- To prepared for future expansions and improve it's efficiency and "up-time" even further, Cargill Berlin decided to migrate 9 of its cocoa presses from the current S5 and S7 to the PCS 7 platform. Partly because of the limited support available locally, but also due to the knowledge of Cargill's production environment in general and PCS 7 migrations in particular, CoNet Continue ReadingRead more
- Upscaling process components is a critical process. Allocating financial means in an too early state, might lead to investments in non-critical process area. But postponing investments might lead to a mismatch between production capacity and (market) demands, opening a window for less well thought panic investments and expansions. Cargill was well aware of these challenges; their expansion goal was to Continue ReadingRead more
- A factory maintenance stop is should be as short as possible, whilst still using the downtime to overhaul and update as much systems and functionality as possible. In a way, a stop is the best moment and ultimate opportunity to get a increasingly outdated process section to meet the latest standards and functionality. Cargill had planned a maintenance stop for Continue ReadingRead more