CoNet Energy provides the services and solutions for the Siemens energy and digital/smart grid portfolio. Since 2019, CoNet is the first Siemens added value Partner for Digital Grid in addition to Certified Solution Partner for SIMATIC PCS7 from Siemens. As a result, our customers have a single point of contact for both their energy questions and process and factory automation.
For consultancy or projectmanagement for (specific) projects, help or guidance setting up a control philosophy or framework, communication systems, cyber security, etc. With all these subjects we can help you.
Services we provide:
- Programming, implementing, testing and commissioning of Siemens SIPROTEC 4 and 5 field equipment for protection, control, monitoring and measurement applications in electrical energy systems.
- After a trip or for example control or interlock problem, we will visit you and read out the SIPROTEC for you and do an initial evaluation and / or check (including SIGRA / COMTRADE files) what caused the trip, or fault.
- Programming, implementing, testing and commissioning of Reyrolle protection equipment from Siemens.
- Testing by secondary injection of currents and voltages with Omicron test equipment.
- Networks and communication including cyber security. Also, for connection to 3rd party systems and links with existing process automation, TIA or SCADA / PCS7.
- Power quality and management.
- SENTRON PAC energy measurements.
- Energy Manager and Mindsphere solutions (also in combination with TIA / PCS7).
- Energy / efficiency (Energy / Efficiency)
- Renewables, like windparks and including off-shore services (Renewable Energy)
- Application and devices of the Siemens SICAM portfolio including:
- SICAM Q100 / Q200 and P850 / P50 energy measurements
- SICAM Power Automation System (PAS) for the automation of sub-stations
- SICAM SCC visualization system
- SICAM PQS (Collection and archiving or fault record and power quality (PQ) data)
If you have questions or a need for other services concerning energy, please Contact us at CoNet.