CoNet applies its expertise to provide the customer with ease of mind. We can do so, because our staff knows their craft. Because our staff is eager to learn. Treasured knowledge our company gladly invests in. With our wealth of expertise, we are able to identify and improve. This way, our customers will not have to focus on what is, but on what can be. CoNet provides time and space for freedom and creativity.
The first choice for every business that understands the value of freedom in creativity.
Service/Project Engineer. What a dream job!
Ready to investigate, experiment, try and learn. The ultimate goal of our new Service/ Project Engineer.
CoNet is the Siemens specialist for optimization, automation, and advice. We work with Siemens products like no one else and can answer all the questions regarding Siemens automation. From advice and engineering to maintenance, we are the single point of contact for your process optimization.
We have a drive for what we do, and that shows in CoNet’s continued growth. We have expanding and are now conquering the United Kingdom! That is why we are looking for new, energetic people!
Make yourself uncomfortable
We are a team of modern technicians. With an emphasis on team. And modern. And techie. With our combined knowledge, we can handle just about any industrial issue. The more difficult it gets, the more we like it. That is appreciated not only in salary but also with a pat on the shoulder, great events, and after-work drinks. Sounds good?
Part of CoNet’s history
This year we have achieved a significant milestone – we opened a branch office in the United Kingdom. So you will be part of us making history! Therefore, you will join our new, energetic team in Warrington. So join in the celebration since a lot of exciting things will happen.
We bet you are a true professional, and we believe that you know best what is needed to be a great Service Engineer. So, we want to hear your ideas and follow your knowledge.
But how do we envision your position at CoNet? As a Service Engineer, you will hold a key position within CoNet. Furthermore, you will be responsible for service and improvement-related questions from our customers. In addition, you will take part in small ‘improvement’ projects for our customers or work in a project team to develop and commission control systems.
What does a Service Engineer do?
We trust in your knowledge, and we are ready to hear your suggestions. Yet, here is a list of things that come to our mind:
- Performing Preventive and Corrective Services at customers sites (Siemens installations)
- Executing Corrective Maintenance work at customer’s sites
- Reporting of Preventive and Corrective Service
- Coordinating follow-ups of the findings from the Preventive and Corrective Service
- Making improvement proposals following customer and CoNet’s interests
- Commissioning of control systems
- Working on cutting edge projects (joining the project team, managed from the head office)
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate likes to approach things differently and feels like a fish in the water in a technical environment. We would prefer if you have:
- Proven working experience as a Service Engineer or Commissioning Engineer
- Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Good organizational skills, multitasking skills, and attention to detail
- Extended knowledge of operating systems such as PLC / SCADA or DCS preferably acquired in the industry or at an industrial oriented engineering company
- Knowledge of Siemens Automation is a must
- Expertise in electrical installations, Siemens components, and hardware engineering
- Understanding of electrical, network, and P&ID drawings
However, it all comes to YOU. So, tell us, who are you!
We are looking for a team member who recognizes himself in our core values:
A CoNetter dares to create opportunities independently. We are decisive, solution-oriented and we take responsibility.
CoNetters have the space and freedom to develop and be creative. This results in the right solutions for the customer.
CoNetters are friends, laugh and cry together, and have fun together. We are all equal, stand strong together, trust, and help each other.
CoNetters are enthusiastic and driven because we enjoy our job. It gives us positive energy which we share in everything we do.
A CoNetter is given the confidence to be himself.
What do we offer
- Market competitive salary
- Yearly bonus
- Diverse and energetic team
- Team building events
- Professional opportunities
Are you our next Service/Project Engineer? Let’s chat! Mail us your vision, preferably with your CV, to 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝘀@𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁.𝗻𝗹, and we’ll take it from there.