Energy efficiency means that one does not use more energy than absolutely necessary for the production and use of a product or service. If you can reach the same objective while using less energy, your process has become more efficient. A higher rate of energy efficiency also leads to lower costs. That makes it a definite win-win situation, something we at CoNet really like. When you apply Energy Efficiency to industry, one thing is for certain: obsolete systems are still being used widely, so there is a lot to gain by making processes more efficient. This happens to be what CoNet does best.
Do you want to know what CoNet can offer your company in the field of Energy Efficiency? To find out, please contact CoNet.
Completed projects in this sector:
- The Rotterdam transport company RET is becoming increasingly green. At the end of 2019, RET introduced 55 fully electric city buses. CoNet programmed and tested the Siemens 8DJH medium-voltage switchgear with SIPROTEC 5 Compact protections for the charging stations and subsequently put them into operation. By 2030 all RET buses will be emission-free, saving a lot of diesel and thousands ...Read more
- Working on and with offshore wind platforms requires specific knowledge and experience. The circumstances are very different from those on land, therefore a different set of regulations applies. “It is an exciting and challenging environment to be working in”, according to Jeroen Weemhoff, a consultant with Siemens Partner CoNet. For the past year Jeroen lived out of hotel rooms. He ...Read more
- Industrial automation expert CoNet is the first Siemens Solution Partner in the field of Digital Grid-technology. Recently the partnership was officially sealed at the CoNet Zaandam site. As partners Siemens and CoNet can supply modern automation solutions and intelligent power grids to industrial clients. This creates opportunities for more sustainability and improved efficiency. For twenty years now, CoNet has been ...Read more
- The only company in the World with an in-house Energy Test & Development center. Yes, we did it! CoNet is the First Siemens partner worldwide to develop a test box enabling us to simulate any high-voltage environment – be it a wind farm, a network or an entire industrial zone. This High-voltage Safety Simulator allows for the real life testing ...Read more
- The contractor HVC is the largest non-commercial waste collector in the Netherlands. The construction of the new modern waste energy plant with energy recovery in Alkmaar was the start of the utility company. That's over 25 years ago. During that time, the waste processor has evolved from a pure waste processor to a sustainable waste management company, where reuse of ...Read more